Jessica Webster is a fitness digital marketing pro, who assists clients in lead and client acquisition and website design and branding. Jessica also is the co-host of the Fitness Break Room Podcast. Jessica has spent her adult career, navigating how to make her passions into her professions and she is excited to share her findings with us.
Featuring: JESSICA WEBSTER
Lionheart Radio Host, Rick Alexander, spends this hour with Jessica Webster. This is our first Lionheart Radio Pro Dev episode, where we will bring you interviews that can help you in your professional life! This first episode is great at helping you realize that you can make your passions into a career. Highlights include:
- How she defines success and how we all may need to change the way we measure success;
- Taking something you love and making it a lifestyle;
- Reflecting on your values and the things you have spent a lot of time doing to help guide you in a career direction;
- Why finding things you don’t enjoy doing is just as valuable as finding things you do enjoy doing;
- The importance of spending time assessing what people need;
- How reflection can get you where you want to go;
- Benefits of slowing down; and
- How not to have the same year over and over…and over.
If you are interested in Jessica’s services, you can contact her at the information in the Resources section.