Laval St.Germain is a Canadian adventurist, motivational speaker, husband and dad. From a young age, Laval was always interested in pursuing adventures, whether it be on his own or through books. Laval has continued to use that passion to climb the highest peaks in the world. Laval is the only Canadian to have climbed Mount Everest without the use of supplemental oxygen, the only person to have climbed and skied Iraq’s highest peak, and the holder of the fastest ever crossing of the North Atlantic Ocean by solo ocean row boat from mainland North America to mainland Europe…taking 53 days! Laval is an acclaimed keynote speaker, with emotional and striking stories from up there above the clouds and out there beyond the ocean horizon.
Featuring: LAVAL ST.GERMAIN
Lionheart Radio Host, Rick Alexander, spends this hour with Laval St.Germain. Laval has made climbing the highest peaks in the world a profession. Rick picks Laval’s brain on how he accomplished these adventures. This episode provides motivation for anyone who desires to do something challenging. Highlights include:
- How Laval’s training program assists him in being able to accomplish all of his adventures…and he gives you his actual training program;
- Some of the injuries he has suffered on his excursions and why he believes active recovery cured many of them;
- The specifics of his adventures, including being captured by Iraqi forces;
- The loss of one of his children and how he and his family found a way to be happy again;
- Laval’s mentality when tackling long distance adventures; and
- Why being comfortable does not translate into happiness.