Rob Wilson is a coach at Power Speed Endurance, the owner of CrossFit Virginia Beach, a member of MobilityWOD, and a practitioner and teacher of manual therapy. Rob’s main sport background is youth martial arts including Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Muay Thai, and Maphiliindo Silat and Kali. Rob is a passionate teacher and a firm believer in the philosophy “it’s better to teach a person to fish.” Rob’s journey is about developing a deeper understanding of human performance to better serve those who wish to actualize their potential.
Featuring: Rob Wilson
Lionheart Radio Host, Rick Alexander, and Rob Wilson talk all things breathing! Breathing is an underutilized tool in the toolbox. This episode is a must-listen for anyone who wants to improve their physical condition. Highlights of the episode include:
- What the Art of Breath Clinics offer;
- Using breathing techniques to manipulate psychology and physiology;
- The benefits of putting yourself in different environments with different stressors;
- Applying ancient practices today’s training regimens;
- The importance of gaining perspective through experiences;
- Psychedelics and their impact on the human body;
- Creating a breathing program based on the individual’s goals;
- How to start a daily breathing practice; and
- What the Power Speed Endurance Team is doing in 2018!
facebook /Power Speed Endurance
facebook /Mobility WOD
facebook /CrossFit Virginia Beach
youtube /Power Speed Endurance