Dawn Fletcher is the founder of Mentality WOD and Fletcher Fitness. She has over 10 years of coaching experience and has had almost every job in fitness and received every fitness certification. Through Mentality WOD, Dawn shares her insight about mindset, personal-growth, mental strength and performance psychology to assist athletes achieve the results they desire.
Featuring: DAWN FLETCHER
Host, Rick Alexander, chats with Dawn Fletcher about her company and how she helps motivate highly driven athletes reach their performance goals. Dawn is a pioneer in the field of meshing athletics and mindfulness and is currently working with some of the top CrossFit athletes in the world. Some of the episode highlights include:
- The importance of training in uncomfortable situations;
- Being aware of self talk, breathing, composure during training;
- How to best prepare mentally for competitions;
- Her philosophy on training mental toughness;
- What differentiates top athletes from mediocre athletes is their willingness to seek discomfort;
- Why self-serving practices won’t serve you as much as giving to others;
- Reasons to stop asking “why” and instead seek solutions;
- How to form cues when you make mistakes to get you back on track;
- Importance of reflecting from the mistakes that you do make; and
- How you can use her mind techniques to improve your athletic performance.
If you are interested in Dawn’s services, check out her store or email her at email@example.com.