Ryan Munsey is the host of the Optimal Performance Podcast. He is also a performance coach, a speaker and an author. Rick and Ryan sit down to talk about Ryan’s journey at the intersection of fitness and academia and why that positions him so well to understand human performance. Ryan gives us actionable health hacks, fitness tips and philosophical thought about the current state of the human condition.
Featuring: Ryan Munsey
Episode highlights include:
- Why the standard US recommendations for nutrition and fitness are wrong;
- How high performers delay gratification;
- What you can do now to live a healthier and happier life;
- Why great minds focus on ideas instead of people;
- How to “level-up” in life.